Nautilus Homeschool Program
The Nautilus program is for families who, in addition to the record-keeping and counseling services of an umbrella school, also need extra support and guidance. It includes one-on-one consultations to assist you in learning how to homeschool, how to schedule your day, and how to find curriculum that is just right for your child.
The Nautiulus program is also for:
- families who have students transferring with academic issues (failing grades/academic probation) and need credit recovery
- adult students
- other students with unique circumstances.
The Nautilus Program Includes:
- Curriculum is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Enrollment in a diploma-granting private school recognized by the State of Tennessee.
- Convenient online record-keeping
- Year-round enrollment.
- High school transcripts & diploma.
- Attendance certification required to obtain a driver’s license,for the TN Department of Safety.
- Support & service via email or phone at 865.376.7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Convenient 3-payment plan option available upon request
- Exclusive 10% member discount on tutoring, ACT Test Prep, and all SailAway® Literacy Development curriculum.
ENROLLMENT PERIOD IS MAY 15 – AUGUST 1
2017-2018 Nautilus Program Fees
The program is for families who need more support and guidance. It includes 10% discount on select services.
Application fee: $75
One-time fee for continuous year-to-year enrollment
K – 8th grade: $160/student (plus the $75 initial application fee, if applicable)
9th – 12th grade: $190/student (plus the $75 initial application fee, if applicable)
Other fees may apply for services not listed above.