The Nautilus program is SailAway’s premier, service-rich program designed for home educators who want and need more.
Nautilus. The ideal choice for first-time home educators, families experiencing academic or behavioral problems, or those who have children with special needs.
Nautilus families receive four hours of one-on-one consultation time with a highly-qualified SailAway educational consultant. Help includes personalized curriculum design, home-school management and organization, or any area of importance to the family.
The Nautilus Program includes:
- Enrollment in a diploma-granting private school recognized by the State of Tennessee.
- Convenient online recordkeeping through state-of-the-art educational technology.
- TWICE a year reporting (January 15th and June 15th) .
- Year-Round Enrollment.
- High school transcripts & diploma.
- Attendance certification required to obtain a driver's license,for the TN Department of Safety.
- Support & service via email or phone at 865.376.7005 or email@example.com
- Student I.D. Card available upon request
- Participation in Academy field trips and activities
- School pictures available
- Cap and gown graduation cermony
- Four hours of personal consultation time, plus one hour for each additional Nautilus student
- Convenient 3-payment plan option available upon request
- Exclusive 10% member discount on tutoring, ACT Test Prep, and all SailAway® Literacy Development curriculum.
Registration Fees for the Nautilus Program
Kindergarten through 8th Grade
First student: $249
Each additional student: $99 (Note: Families may opt to register additional students as Compass students)
Lifetime Family Registration Fee: $35
The extra fees include transcript maintenance and high school planning assistance.
$274 registration fee (freshman through junior year)
$324 registration fee (seniors)