- This event has passed.
July 17, 2017 @ 8:00 am - July 21, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
SailAway is Coming to Richmond!
Is your child one of the over 30% of homeschool children who struggle with learning, or are awkward in social situations? If the answer is yes, you can find out why and what to do about it with a SailAway Assessment.
SailAway Learning will be in Richmond for one week only to help families understand their children better and what steps to take to improve their academic achievement and cognitive development.
If any of these statements sound familiar, schedule an assessment today before the limited number of appointments are filled:
- He can’t remember anything. What he knew yesterday, he forgets today.
- She just can’t sit still and never follows directions.
- I’m worried he’s not at grade-level.
- Math! It’s a two- to three-hour daily nightmare.
- She stumbles reading simple words.
- He can read words but doesn’t understand a word of it.
- I can’t read her handwriting. Even if I could, it wouldn’t matter because she misspells so many words and her sentences don’t make sense.
- We avoid social situations because we never know how he’s going to behave.
- I think we’re okay. I just want to make sure we’re on track academically and developmentally.
You can join homeschool families from across the country who have turned to SailAway to help them understand their children and plan for their child’s success in learning and life. For over 20 years, homeschool parents have relied on SailAway’s accurate, high-quality assessments administered by a Licensed School Psychologist coupled with consultation and guidance from the veteran homeschool mom of five sons and a doctoral candidate in educational psychology.
For one special week only, July 17 – 20, SailAway Learning will be in Richmond, Virginia! That’s when you can the find answers to those nagging questions about your children, discover solutions to remedy them, and discover new hope for your child’s future.
Don’t miss out! SailAway returns to Tennessee July 21!
For more information, contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment options available for qualified families.