Enrollment in SailAway’s Homeschool Umbrella is subject to the following agreement. By choosing to enroll with SailAway, you have agreed to these terms.
If you have any problems or questions, please call 865-376-7005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONDITIONS OF HOMESCHOOL ENROLLMENT
I/we understand and agree to the following:
- I must have a valid email address that is checked regularly.
- All information submitted is true to the best of my knowledge.
- All applicable registration fees are due before my student is officially enrolled.
- NO CURRICULUM IS INCLUDED IN THE COST OF ENROLLMENT. Curricula, books, testing, evaluations, tutoring, classes, field trips or any other educational resources are my responsibility.
- Although I may withdraw my student at any time, ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All required or requested forms must be completed in a timely manner in order to finalize my student’s enrollment; if this is not completed, late fees may apply or my student may be withdrawn.
- My student’s acceptance has compulsory attendance requirements of 180 days per year and specific graduation requirements.
- Reporting grades and attendance is required in order to comply with state and school mandated policies. Grades and attendance are required by January 15 and June 15 of each school year. If submitted after the deadlines, late fees will apply. Extensions may be granted upon request; however, if an extension is not requested, late reporting fees may apply or my student may be withdrawn.
- Failure to meet any of the above-listed requirements may result in withdrawal. Records will be sent to another school only after all fees have been paid and requirements have been met.
ABOUT SAILAWAY ACADEMY
SailAway is a faith-based organization. SailAway team members are faithful, willing servants of the living God who seek to live lives that mirror Christ’s love by the example we set in all that we do and say.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and our standard for faith and practice;
- We believe in God, as revealed in the Bible alone. He is our eternal heavenly Father, the author of truth, love and faith;
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and in His second coming;
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who empowers us to serve and reveals Jesus in us; and
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, fell through disobedience (sin) and is saved only through faith in Jesus Christ.
SailAway Learning & Academy embraces families and students who desire to access our unique educational options and partner with us for that reason, whether or not their own personal beliefs align with our statement of faith.