Compass Homeschool Program
Compass Program Overview
The Compass is a most cost-effective option available which ensures your family meets the basic legal requirements to educate at home. It delivers value-added benefits through SailAway Learning and Academy’s wealth of educational services.
The Compass Program Includes:
- Curriculum is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Enrollment in a diploma-granting private school recognized by the State of Tennessee.
- Convenient online record-keeping.
- Freedom to choose your own curriculum! (curriculum NOT provided, but advice is!)
- Year-round enrollment.
- High school transcripts & diploma (included in Senior Fee)
- Attendance certification required to obtain a driver’s license; required by the TN Department of Safety.
IS JUNE 1 – JULY 31
2019-2020 Compass Program Fees
Application fee: $75
One-time fee for continuous year-to-year enrollment
K – 8th grade:
Yearly maximum: $195/family
(K-8th grade students only; does not apply to high school students)
9th – 12th grade:
(No family maximum.)
Senior Fee: $50
Additional fee for 12th graders which includes: up to 2 official transcripts sent to colleges of your choice; official high school diploma with padded cover; and graduation planning.
Other fees may apply for such services as extensive transcript construction for incoming students, extra transcripts and other personalized services not listed above.