Compass Homeschool Program
Compass Program Overview
SailAway’s Compass Program is designed for experienced homeschool families to ensure that the basic legal requirements to educate at home are met. It delivers value-added benefits through SailAway Learning and Academy’s wealth of educational services.
The Compass Program Includes:
- Enrollment in a diploma-granting private school recognized by the State of Tennessee.
- Convenient online record-keeping.
- Freedom to choose your own curriculum! (curriculum NOT provided, but advice is!)
- Year-round enrollment.
- High school transcripts & diploma (included in Senior Fee)
- Attendance certification required to obtain a driver’s license; required by the TN Department of Safety.
- Curriculum is not included and must be purchased separately.
IS JUNE 1 – JULY 31
2019-2020 Compass Program Fees
Application fee: $75
One-time fee for continuous year-to-year enrollment
K – 8th grade:
Yearly maximum: $195/family
(K-8th grade students only; does not apply to high school students)
9th – 12th grade:
(No family maximum.)
Senior Fee: $50
Additional fee for 12th graders which includes: up to 2 official transcripts sent to colleges of your choice; official high school diploma with padded cover; and graduation planning.
Other fees may apply for such services as extensive transcript construction for incoming students, extra transcripts and other personalized services not listed above.